Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year

Good luck to all birders everywhere for the new year (of birds) and hopefully some rarities to come. Right know I am very excited for the new year and my dad and mom have decided that for tommarrow to bird a lot and mabey go try for a Glacous-winged Gull and a Iceland gull being reported right now down in Denver. Both of these birds are on my year list for this year so I'm not going today. It is hard to tell if they will stay today because right now in Ft. Collins the wind gusts are above 50mph, we will see what happens.
Also thanks to everybody supporting and also commenting on my blog.

Skyler

3 comments:

  1. It's finally dark here in Virginia. My Junior Big Year is over. Yours is about to start. Good luck, have fun! BTW, Yesterday I got my last bird, Bell's Vireo, number 436.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard from Gabriel that you're doing a big year. I added you to my blog roll. I look forward to reading about all your adventures. Best of luck to you in 2012! If you need any help in AZ, just shoot me an email.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again Skyler,

    I hope your first day was fruitful and fun. I wanted to let you know that I've been in touch with the staff of NARBA (www.narba.org) about the end of my Junior Big Year and I also let them know about your blog. They've listed your blog on their website under Big Year blogs and they wanted me to let you know. They wish you best of luck!

    Gabriel

    ReplyDelete